Apply for HRSA 20 023
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Telehealth Focused Rural Health Research Center Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.155.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 11, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 01, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $950,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Accountability Champions
Previous opportunity: Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): American Overseas Research Centers (AORC) CFDA Number 84.274A
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HRSA 20 023
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HRSA 20 023) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|AH TP1 20 001||Optimally Change the Map of Teen Pregnancy through Replication of Programs Proven Effective (Optimally Changing the Map for Teen Pregnancy Prevention – Tier 1)|
|AH TP2 20 001||FY2020 Teen Pregnancy Prevention (TPP) Tier 2, Phase II Rigorous Evaluation of Promising Interventions|
|AH TP2 20 002||Tier 2 Innovation and Impact Network Grants: Achieving Optimal Health and Preventing Teen Pregnancy in Key Priority Areas|
|CDC RFA CE20 2004||TEST|
|HRSA 20 099||Rural Healthcare Provider Transition Project|
|CDC RFA GH20 2046||Strengthening Ministry of Health's Capacity (MOH-Cap) for HIV Diagnosis, Treatment, and Monitoring in the Kingdom of Lesotho under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA CE20 2002||Drug-Free Communities (DFC) Support Program-New|
|CDC RFA CE20 2003||Drug Free Communities (DFC) Support Program – Competing Continuation|
|CDC RFA OT20 2002||Preventive Health and Health Services Block Grant– 2020|
|TI 20 010||PPW-PLT|
|CDC RFA GH20 2127||Strengthen the Capacity of Republican Narcology Center of Kyrgyzstan on Practical Applications of Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Programs under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2067||Acceleration towards Epidemic Control of Comprehensive HIV, TB and Related Infections including Prevention, Treatment and Retention of Prisoners and Staff of Uganda Prisons Service (UPS) under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPF|
|RFA CE 20 006||Research Grants to Prevent Firearm-Related Violence and Injuries (R01)|
|CMS 1W1 20 001||Minority Research Grant Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HRSA 20 023", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.