Apply for ED GRANTS 021120 002
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): American Overseas Research Centers (AORC) CFDA Number 84.274A" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.274.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 11, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 27, 2020 Applications Available February 11, 2020. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications March 27, 2020. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review May 26, 2020. Pre-Application Webinar Information The Department will hold a pre-application meeting via webinar for prospective applicants. Detailed information regarding the webinar will be provided on the website for the AORC program at www2.ed.gov/programs/iegpsaorc/index.ht FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Cheryl E. Gibbs, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue SW, Room 257-09, Washington, DC 20202. Telephone (202) 453-5690. Email email@example.com..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 17 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Telehealth Focused Rural Health Research Center Program
Previous opportunity: FY20 Gulf Coast Working Group Activities
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 021120 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 021120 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 021320 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): District of Columbia Opportunity Scholarship Program CFDA Number 84.370A|
|ED GRANTS 021320 001||OSERS-OSEP: Leadership Development Programs: Increasing the Capacity of Leaders to Improve Systems Serving Children with Disabilities CFDA Number 84.325L|
|NPS NOIP20AC00234||Cooper County Youth Outreach and Education Support - KEWE|
|S DR860 20 NOFO 003||Sports Envoy 2020 “¡Gol! Empowering women and girls through soccer”|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 021120 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.