Apply for RFA FD 22 015
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "In Vitro Approaches to Evaluate and Compare the Adhesion Performance of Transdermal and Topical Delivery Systems (TDS) (U01) Clinical Trial Required" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 12, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 31, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Tribal Management Grant Program
Previous opportunity: PDS Belgrade Democracy Commission Small Grants Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA FD 22 015
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA FD 22 015) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002635||Opportunities in Frontier Plasma Science|
|22 553||Findable Accessible Interoperable Reusable Open Science Research Coordination Networks|
|N00244 22 S NPS F001||RESEARCH INITIATIVES AT THE NAVAL POST GRADUATE SCHOOL|
|W911NF 22 S 0006||QUANTUM COMPUTING in the SOLID STATE with SPIN and SUPERCONDUCTING SYSTEMS (QC-S5)|
|HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR DPAD 0036||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) National Network Collaborative Research Project|
|22 557||Semiconductor Synthetic Biology Circuits and Communications for Information Storage|
|HHS 2022 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0024||Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) Program: RERC on Rehabilitation Strategies, Techniques, and Interventions|
|22 560||Petrology and Geochemistry|
|2022 NIST MEP 01||Award Competition for Hollings Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) Centers in the States of Kentucky, Nebraska, Rhode Island, and South Dakota|
|22 561||Expanding Capacity in Quantum Information Science and Engineering|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA FD 22 015", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.