Apply for USDA NIFA AHSI 007832
- The Department of Agriculture, National Institute of Food and Agriculture in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Alaska Native-Serving and Native Hawaiian-Serving Institutions Education Competitive Grants Program (ANNH)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.228.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 16, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 25, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $450,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Medication Assisted Treatment - Prescription Drug and Opioid Addiction
Previous opportunity: Correctional Leadership Development (CLD) and Management Development for the Future (MDF) curriculum packages
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NIFA AHSI 007832
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NIFA AHSI 007832) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FSIS FERN 10292020||FSIS FERN Cooperative Agreement Program|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 21 0005||Empowering Ukrainian Agricultural Associations|
|USDA FAS 10777 0700 10 21 0001||2021 Norman E. Borlaug International Agricultural Science and Technology Fellowship – Mexico Initiative|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 21 0006||Research on School Meals Projects in Africa|
|USDA FAS 10777 0700 10 21 0002||2021 Norman E. Borlaug International Agricultural Science and Technology Fellowship, Fall Release|
|USDA FAS 10961 0700 10 21 0001||Scientific Cooperation Research Program (SCRP)|
|USDA FAS 0700 10608 21 S||FY 2021 McGovern-Dole Standing Supplemental NOFO|
|KV SU 12192020 0952||Opportunity title from S2S|
|KV SU 12192020 0115||Opportunity title from S2S|
|KV SU 12192020 0126||Opportunity title from S2S|
|TEST PTS AUTO 20201219T145947||Test Automation 20201219T145947|
|TEST PTS AUTO 20201219T145322||Test Automation 20201219T145322|
|TEST PTS AUTO 20201219T150632||Test Automation 20201219T150632|
|TEST PTS AUTO 20201219T144419||Test Automation 20201219T144419|
|USDA FAS 10613 0700 10 21 0001||Faculty Exchange Program – African Veterinary Science|
|RDBCP VAPG 2021||Value-Added Producer Grant|
|KV SU 01162021 0908||Opportunity title from S2S|
|USDA NRCS ND MULTI 21 NOFO0001041||Conservation Collaboration Cooperative Agreements Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Announcement for Program Funding – NORTH DAKOTA|
|USDA NRCS ND MULTI 21 NOFO0001042||Conservation Collaboration Grants Agreements Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Announcement for Program Funding – NORTH DAKOTA|
|USDA FAS 0700 10606 21 S||FY 2021 FFPr Standing NOFO|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NIFA AHSI 007832", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.