Apply for 21AC07
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Corrections in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Correctional Leadership Development (CLD) and Management Development for the Future (MDF) curriculum packages" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.601.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 16, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 27, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Alaska Native-Serving and Native Hawaiian-Serving Institutions Education Competitive Grants Program (ANNH)
Previous opportunity: Sustainable Coastal Fisheries Management Activity in the Pacific Region
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 21AC07
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (21AC07) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0007361||CTR FY 21 Counter Russian Malign Influence|
|SFOP0007365||FY21 Countering WMD Threats in Iraq|
|SFOP0007363||FY 21 Countering Advanced Conventional Weapons|
|SFOP0007367||FY21 Countering the People's Republic of China Military Civil Fusion (MCF) Strategy and Balancing Risks and Rewards of Emerging Technologies with WMD|
|SFOP0007369||FY 21 Partnership for Nuclear Threat Reduction|
|SFOP0007371||FY21 Chemical Security Program|
|SFOP0007374||FY21 Countering North Korean WMD Proliferation|
|SFOP0007376||FY21 Global Biosecurity Engagement Activities|
|SFOP0007378||FY 21 Reducing Revisionist State Biological and Chemical Weapons Threats|
|SMY300 FY2021 PAS||U.S. Embassy KL PAS Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0007380||FY21 Countering Iran’s Ballistic Missile Capability|
|DHS 20 GPD 134 00 01||Fiscal Year 2020 Presidential Residence Protection Assistance Grant (PRPA)|
|SE2800 21 GR EURCZ102320||Embassy Prague Annual Statement|
|PAS 001 FY2021||U.S. Embassy Bratislava PAS Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0007347||FY20 DRL Statements of Interest for China|
|SFOP0007345||FY20 DRL Statements of Interest for Iraq|
|DOS DAR 2021||Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO|
|SFOP0007400||FY2021 English Language Fellow and Specialist Program|
|RFI 72011521RFA00001||Local Governance Strengthening Activity|
|SFOP0007409||FY 2021 Cultural Orientation Technical Assistance Program Notice of Funding Opportunity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "21AC07", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.