USAID/DRC funded Environment Partnerships Program (DRC EPP) (72060518APS00001)
- The Agency for International Development, Democratic Republic of the Congo USAID-Kinshasa in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "USAID/DRC funded Environment Partnerships Program (DRC EPP)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 25, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 25, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Homeland Security National Training Program (HSNTP) - National Domestic Preparedness Consortium (NDPC)
Previous opportunity: Tribal Opioid Response Grants
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72060518APS00001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 18 NERO 0063||High Resolution Land Cover Data|
|NFO 72052718RFA00006||SERVIR Amazonia|
|P18AS00403||Long Term Monitoring of Selected Coral Reef Sites in Dry Tortugas|
|720 621 18 RFA 00003||Landscape Conservation in Western Tanzania Activity|
|SFOP0005268||Mapping and Analysis of Illegally Harvested Timber and Forest Products in Global Trade|
|EPA GM 2018 FARMER||Gulf of Mexico Program Farmer to Farmer Cooperative Agreements - 2018|
|EPA HQ OPPT 2018 002||FY 2018 and FY 2019 Source Reduction Assistance Grant Program|
|P18AS00429||Assessment of Reef Fish Populations within Dry Tortugas National|
|BOR LC 18 N008||Notice of Intent to Award to Southern Nevada Water Authority|
|BOR LC 18 N005||Notice of Intent to Award to Arizona State University|
|P18AS00454||Providing Technical Assistance and Support for Sustainable Climbing in Parks|
|NPS 18 NERO 0092||Wood-Pawcatuck River Planning Assistance|
|F18AS00257||The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act of 1986 is the authorizing legislation for the FWS NWI program, CFDA 15.665|
|F18AS00264||The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act of 1986 is the authorizing legislation for the FWS NWI program, CFDA 15.665|
|USGS 18 FAC 0268||Notice of Intent Visual basis for attraction by birds to photovoltaic solar panels|
|BOR LC 18 N004||Notice of Intent to Award to Imperial Irrigation District|
|F18AS00271||The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act of 1986 is the authorizing legislation for the FWS NWI program, CFDA 15.665|
|BOR GP 18 N006||Lower Yellowstone River Native Fish Passage Study|
|PD LAO 2018 001||2019 YSEALI Regional Workshop: Eco & Sustainable Tourism|
|F18AS00280||The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act of 1986, CFDA 15.665|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72060518APS00001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: