Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Homeland Security National Training Program (HSNTP) - National Domestic Preparedness Consortium (NDPC) (DHS 18 NPD 005 00 02)
- The Department of Homeland Security, Department of Homeland Security - FEMA in the education, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Homeland Security National Training Program (HSNTP) - National Domestic Preparedness Consortium (NDPC)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 97.005.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 26, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 26, 2018.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Best Practices for the Use of Text and Chat-Based Technology in Child Maltreatment Reporting, Detection, and Prevention
Previous opportunity: USAID/DRC funded Environment Partnerships Program (DRC EPP)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DHS 18 NPD 005 00 02) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DHS 18 NPD 005 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Homeland Security National Training Program (HSNTP) - Continuing Training Grants (CTG)|
|OVW 2019 15863||FY 2019 Grants to Reduce Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence and Stalking on Campus Program|
|OVW 2019 16489||OVW FY 2019 National Indian Country Clearinghouse on Sexual Assault (NICCSA) Call for Concept Paper|
|DHS 19 MT 082 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 National Earthquake Hazards Reduction Program (NEHRP), Earthquake Consortium and Partner Support (ECPS)|
|DHS 19 NPD 005 00 03||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Homeland Security National Training Program (HSNTP) - National Domestic Preparedness Consortium (NDPC)|
|SNU700 FY19 PAS 01||Managua Annual Program Statement - PAS Small Grants Program|
|DHS 19 NPD 005 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Homeland Security National Training Program (HSNTP) - Continuing Training Grants (CTG)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DHS 18 NPD 005 00 02", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: