TrojAI (W911NF 19 S 0012)
- The Department of Defense, Dept of the Army -- Materiel Command in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "TrojAI" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.431.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 02, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 25, 2019.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Innovative Technology Experiences for Students and Teachers
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 6
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W911NF 19 S 0012) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|WHS AD FOA 19||MINERVA RESEARCH INITIATIVE|
|W81XWH 19 PCRP TSA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Translational Science Award|
|DE FOA 0002131||RFI on Enabling Technologies for a Commercially Viable Fusion Power Plant|
|N00014 19 S SN06||Special Program Announcement for 2019 Office of Naval Research|
|W81XWH 19 PCRP CTA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 19 PCRP SPDSA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Synergistic Population and Data Science Award|
|W81XWH 19 PCRP HDRA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Health Disparity Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 LRP CA||DoD Lupus, Concept Award|
|W81XWH 19 LRP IA||DoD Lupus, Impact Award|
|G19AS00052||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G19AS00046||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit, North Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G19AS00066||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G19AS00053||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G19AS00054||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU|
|G19AS00055||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|W81XWH 19 BCRP BTA12 2||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Levels 1 and 2|
|W81XWH 19 BCRP BTA3 2||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Level 3|
|W81XWH 19 BCRP BTA4 2||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Level 4|
|G19AS00057||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G19AS00061||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W911NF 19 S 0012", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: