Apply for 19 583
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Innovative Technology Experiences for Students and Teachers" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.076.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 19, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 19, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Parentage Analysis for Stocked and Wild Caught Lake Sturgeon in Lake Superior
Previous opportunity: TrojAI
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 19 583
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (19 583) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0341||Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERCs) Program: RERC on Technology for People who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing|
|FR 6300 N USP||Authority To Accept Unsolicited Proposals for Research Partnerships Notice|
|2019 NIST TPO IOT 01||Economic Research and Analysis of the National Need for Technology Infrastructure to Support the Internet of Things (IoT)|
|W81XWH 19 VRP TRA||DoD Vision, Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 VRP FTTSA||DoD Vision, Focused Translational Team Science Award|
|W81XWJ 19 VRP IIRA||DoD Vision, Investigator- Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 DMDRP IDA||DoD Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy, Idea Development Award|
|G19AS00067||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, North Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G19AS00069||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G19AS00068||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|W81XWH 19 DMRDP AIMM||DoD Accelerating Innovation in Military Medicine Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 RTRP IIRA||DoD Reconstructive Transplant Research, Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 19 RTRP IDA||DoD Reconstructive Transplant Research, Idea Discovery Award|
|P19AS00212||Analysis of Breeding Salamanders in the Greater Yellowstone Area|
|19 584||Opportunities for Promoting Understanding through Synthesis|
|19 585||International Research Experiences for Students|
|19 586||Critical-Zone Collaborative Network|
|W81XWH 19 PHTBIRP FITBIRA||DoD Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury, Federal Interagency Traumatic Brain Injury Research Analysis Award|
|7200AA19APS00014||Implementation Science for Strengthening Family Health (IS4FH)|
|W81XWH 19 KCRP CA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Concept Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "19 583", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.