Apply for P20AS00007
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU) Grant Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.904.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 04, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 04, 2020 Applications are due by 1159 pm ET on February 4, 2020..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Previous opportunity: IUSE/Professional Formation of Engineers: Revolutionizing Engineering Departments
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P20AS00007
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P20AS00007", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.