Apply for PAS JOR FY20 001
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Jordan in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "2020 Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Small Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.025.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 03, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 01, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Previous opportunity: Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU) Grant Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS JOR FY20 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAS JOR FY20 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAS JOR FY20 002||2020 Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Large Grants|
|DOS HRE FY2020||Annual Program Statement, Public Affairs, U.S. Embassy Harare|
|SVM700 20 PAS 002||25th anniversary of the establishment of bilateral relations between the United States and Vietnam|
|SFOP0006252||FY 2020 Notice of Funding Opportunity for Reception and Placement Program|
|2020 AFCP JA LARGEGRANTS||2020 Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Large Grants Program|
|2020 AFCP JA SMALLGRANTS||2020 U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) Small Grants Competition|
|VP 20 003||Wounded Warrior Service Dog Program (WWSDP) FY2020|
|SFOP0006265||Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor Request for Statements of Interest: CHINA PROGRAMS|
|20 PHL NOFO EDUSA||Visiting Speakers Series on University Internationalization and Linkages|
|20 PHL NOFO MTM||Regional Conference on Protecting Marine Resources and Fisheries in Southeast Asia|
|SMK80020PAS001||The U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) 2020|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS JOR FY20 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.