FY17 Great Northern LCC Funding Guidance (F17AS00042)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the information and statistics, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY17 Great Northern LCC Funding Guidance" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.669, 15.670, 15.678.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 05, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 17, 2017 GNLCC Coordinator will determine timeliness by reviewing the date and time of electronic submission..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Information and Statistics, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Santa Monica Mountains Fund Visitor Services and Administrative Support
Previous opportunity: Limited Competition: NIH Health Care Systems Research Collaboratory - Coordinating Center (U24)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00042) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00027||Visitor Use Study at Katmai NP&P and Lake Clark NP&P|
|F17AS00080||USFWS Region 6 Aquatic Invasive Species Program 2017|
|F17AS00117||Conservation Assessment and Mapping Products for Rio Grande Fishes|
|P17AS00427||Recreational Trail Use Visitor Survey, Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area|
|F17AS00275||Biological Studies at Fort Carson, Colorado|
|F17AS00320||Section 10 Permits Database|
|F17AS00318||Facilitating WAFWA population level monitoring and analyses|
|F17AS00358||White Sturgeon Sex and Stage of Maturity in Lower Columbia River, Canada|
|F17AS00451||Characterization of space use of birds utilizing newly-restored riparian buffer habitat.|
|F17AS00452||Johnson Grass Control on McConnell AFB|
|P18AS00021||The Effect of Bear Viewers on Bears at Katmai National Park & Preserve|
|F18AS00121||USFWS Region 6 Aquatic Invasive Species Program 2018|
|F18AS00126||Lake Roosevelt Burbot Maturation|
|P18AS00332||Community Harvest Assessment Buckland Baseline Update|
|F18AS00290||Northern Great Plains Joint Venture - III|
|P18AS00501||Wildlife Occupancy Modelling and Monitoring in Sonoran Desert Parks|
|F18AS00295||USAFA Urban Reforestation|
|F18AS00300||USFWS R6 Science Applications Strategic Communications and Science Outreach CA|
|F19AS00195||Data Collection and analysis to support management of priority species and their habitats in the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Mountain-Prairie Region|
|F19AS00199||Biological Investigations, Monitoring and Restoration on Federal Lands|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00042", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: