Apply for RFA PS 22 004
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Understanding HIV/STD Risk and Enhancing PrEP Implementation Messaging in a Diverse Community-Based Sample of Gay, Bisexual, and Other Men Who Have Sex with Men in a Transformational Era" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.084.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 22, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 01, 2022 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500 pm ET on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,475,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Ethical and Responsible Research
Previous opportunity: Digital Humanities Advancement Grants
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA PS 22 004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA PS 22 004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA OH 22 003||Occupational Safety and Health Training Project Grants|
|HRSA 22 027||Emerging Strategies to Improve Health Outcomes for People Aging with HIV: Capacity-Building Provider|
|HRSA 22 028||Emerging Strategies to Improve Health Outcomes for People Aging with HIV: Demonstration Sites|
|HRSA 22 029||Emerging Strategies to Improve Health Outcomes for People Aging with HIV: Evaluation Provider|
|HRSA 22 079||National Hemophilia Program Coordinating Center|
|HRSA 22 068||Regional Hemophilia Network|
|HRSA 22 009||Fiscal Year 2022 Health Center Controlled Networks|
|PA FPH 22 001||Title X Family Planning Services Grants|
|HRSA 22 096||Maternal and Child Health Secondary Data Analysis Research (MCH SDAR)|
|CDC RFA DP22 2202||Cancer Prevention and Control Programs for State, Territorial, and Tribal Organizations|
|RFA PS 22 001||Implementing Pre-exposure Prophylaxis for HIV Prevention in Syringe Service Programs|
|HRSA 22 059||Rural Health Network Development Planning Program|
|HRSA 22 037||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part D Coordinated HIV Services and Access to Research for Women, Infants, Children, and Youth (WICY) Existing Geographic Service Areas|
|72061521RFA00019||Health Systems for Quality Health Services:Activity 5 - USAID Human Resources for Health (HRH), Quality Management and Community Health Systems|
|72061521RFA00020||Health Sector Financing: Activity 2 - Health Financing Analytics and Social Protection Systems for Health and Activity 3 - Private Sector Engagement.|
|72061521RFA00021||Health Systems Leadership: Activity 1 - Health Sector Governance and Strategic Partnerships|
|HRSA 22 042||Centers of Excellence (COE)|
|DOS NBO PCO FY22 001||Community Led Monitoring-Routine Data Collection and Provider feedback|
|DOS NBO PCO FY22 002||Community Led Monitoring-Routine Data Collection and Provider feedback|
|HRSA 22 072||Leadership Education in Adolescent Health (LEAH) Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA PS 22 004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.