Topeka Shiner Recovery in SW Minnesota - Phase II (F17AS00331)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Topeka Shiner Recovery in SW Minnesota - Phase II" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.657.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 15, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by There is not an application process for this funding opportunity. This is a notice of intent to award a single source cooperative to The Nature Conservancy under justification 505DM 2.14.B. 2 and 4..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $384,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: SECTION 106 ARCHAEOLOGICAL SURVEY FOR NTTR
Previous opportunity: Strengthening Egypt’s Family Planning Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00331) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00374||Chukchi Sea Polar Bear Harvest Risk Assessment|
|NOAA NOS ORR 2018 2005335||FY18 Marine Debris Removal|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2018 2005331||Fiscal Year 2018 NOAA Gulf of Mexico Bay-Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Program|
|NOAA NMFS SE 2018 2005326||FY 2018 Marine Fisheries Initiative (MARFIN)|
|G18AS00002||USGS Non-Competitive Assistance FY 2018 - Denver Acquisition Branch|
|G18AS00001||USGS Non-Competitive Assistance FY 2018 - National Grants Branch|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2018 2005319||FY18-19 CRCP International Coral Reef Conservation Cooperative Agreements|
|G18AS00004||Cooperative Research Units Program FY 2018|
|NOAA NFA NFAPO 2018 2005418||FY 2018 – 2020 - Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) Announcement Type: Initial|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2018 2005346||FY18 Nancy Foster Scholarship Program|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2018 2005385||2018 NOAA California Bay Watershed Education and Training (B-WET) Program|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2018 2005412||2018 Pacific Northwest Bay-Watershed Education and Training|
|NPS NOIP18AC00009||Identify Factors Driving Clostridium botulinum Activities in Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore Coastal Ecosystems|
|NOAA OAR SG 2018 2005450||Fiscal Year 2018 NMFS-Sea Grant Fellowships in Marine Resource Economics|
|NOAA NOS OCM 2018 2005340||National Estuarine Research Reserve System (NERRS) Land Acquisition and Construction Program for Fiscal Year 2018|
|NOAA OAR SG 2018 2005442||Fiscal Year 2018 NMFS-Sea Grant Fellowships in Population and Ecosystem Dynamics|
|F18AS00012||Great Lakes Fish and Wildlife Restoration Act|
|NOAA SEC OED 2018 2005455||Environmental Literacy Grants: Supporting the education of K-12 students and the public for community resilience|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2018 2005327||Coastal Hypoxia Research Program (CHRP)|
|NOAA NOS NCCOS 2018 2005334||2018 Regional Ecosystem Prediction Program (REPP): Understanding Coral Ecosystem Connectivity in the western Gulf of Mexico|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00331", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: