Apply for SB OVSD 22 001
- The Small Business Administration in the business and commerce sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "SERVICE-DISABLED VETERAN ENTREPRENEURSHIP TRAINING PROGRAM (SDVETP) FY22" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 59.044.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 19, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 18, 2022 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce
Next opportunity: Teaching Health Center Graduate Medical Education (THCGME) Program
Previous opportunity: FY 2022 Law Enforcement Management and Administrative Statistics (LEMAS)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SB OVSD 22 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SB OVSD 22 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOD 202203||Supplemental Funding for Procurement Technical Assistance Centers|
|DOD 202301B||Procurement Technical Assistance Program -Option Period for Existing Award Recipients|
|72016522RFA00010||Private Sector Led Growth, Resilience and Response Activity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SB OVSD 22 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.