Apply for ED GRANTS 070319 002
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Expanding Opportunity Through Quality Charter Schools Program (CSP): Grants to Charter School Developers for the Replication and expansion of High-Quality Charter Schools CFDA Number 84.282E" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.282.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 03, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 02, 2019 Applications Available July 3, 2019. Date of Pre-Application Webinar Monday, July 8, 2019, 1230 p.m., Eastern Time. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications August 2, 2019. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review August 2, 2019. Pre-Application Webinar Information The Department will hold a pre-application meeting via webinar for prospective applicants on Monday, July 8, 2019, 1230 p.m., Eastern Time. Individuals interested in attending this meeting are encouraged to pre-register by emailing their name, organization, and contact information with the subject heading DEVELOPER GRANTS PRE-APPLICATION MEETINGaposapos to email@example.com. There is no registration fee for attending this meeting. ADDRESSES For the addresses for obtaining and submitting an application, please refer to our Common Instructions for Applicants to Department of Education Discretionary Grant Programs, published in the Federal Register on February 13, 2019 (84 FR 3768) and available at www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/FR-2019-02-13/pdf/2019-02206.pdf. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Hans Neseth, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue SW, Room 3E215, Washington, DC 20202-5970. Telephone (202) 401-4125. Email firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The Cities of Meriden, Wallingford, Southington and Berlin, Connecticut
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent to Award to University of Colorado
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 070319 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 070319 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00350||Fellowships with the Cultural Resources Office of Interpretation and Education|
|ED GRANTS 070519 001||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Rehabilitation Training: Innovative Rehabilitative Training Program CFDA Number 84.263C|
|ED GRANTS 070519 002||OSERS: OSEP: Model Demonstration Projects for Early Identification of Students with Dyslexia in Elementary School CFDA Number 84.326M|
|ED GRANTS 070519 003||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Trauma Recovery Demonstration Grant Program CFDA Number 84.424C|
|ED GRANTS 070519 004||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Rehabilitation Training: Rehabilitation Long-Term Training Program: Rehabilitation Counseling CFDA Number 84.129B|
|ED GRANTS 070519 005||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Rehabilitation Training: Rehabilitation Long-Term Training Program: Rehabilitation of Individuals Who Are Mentally Ill CFDA Number 84.129H|
|ED GRANTS 070519 006||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services: Rehabilitation Services Administration: Rehabilitation Training: Rehabilitation Long-Term Training Program: Rehabilitation of Individuals Who are Blind or Have Vision Impairments CFDA 84.129P|
|ED GRANTS 070519 007||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services: Rehabilitation Services Administration: Rehabilitation Training: Rehabilitation Long-Term Training Program: Rehabilitation of Individuals Who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing CFDA Number 84.129Q|
|ED GRANTS 070819 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Gaining Early Awareness and Readiness for Undergraduate Programs (State Grants) CFDA Number 84.334S|
|P19AS00356||Cumberland Island National Seashore Wildfire Mitigation Youth Conservation Crew|
|P19AS00359||Wekiva Wild and Scenic River System Management Plan Implementation|
|P19AS00363||Video Development for Training and Public Communication|
|P19AS00368||Shoreline Change Analysis for Habitat, Recreation, and Infrastructure Resilience|
|NPS 19 NERO 0064||Spindle City Corps Cormmunity Ranger Interns|
|ED GRANTS 071519 001||OSERS-OSEP: Planning Grants for Increasing Instructional Time and Reducing Administrative Burdens CFDA Number 84.326A|
|NPS 19 NERO 0068||Spindle City Corps Maintenance Team|
|P19AS00383||Fellowships with the State, Tribal, Local, Plans and Grants Division|
|P19AS00387||UW/NPS Research Center Support|
|P19AS00386||BLUE RIDGE NATIONAL HERITAGE AREA - Modification 12|
|NPS 19 NERO 0071||Tsongas Industrial History Center Partnership|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 070319 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.