Keweenaw NHP Advisory Commission Grant Agreement (NPS NOIP18AP00009)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the community development, environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Keweenaw NHP Advisory Commission Grant Agreement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.407.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 27, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 09, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Environment
Next opportunity: Monitoring of Endangered American Martens in the Apostile Islands NL
Previous opportunity: BJA FY 18 Second Chance Act Comprehensive Community-Based Adult Reentry Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS NOIP18AP00009) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|TAT NOFA 18||WEP TAT NOFA FY 18|
|SWMFY2019||Solid Waste Management Grant Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOIP18AP00009", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: