Apply for SFOP0005209
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics-Law Enforcement in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Enhancing Prosecutions of Wildlife Crime" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.705.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 19, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 20, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Tribal Opioid Response Grants
Previous opportunity: Digital Media Intern at Lake Roosevelt National Recreation Area
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0005209
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0005209) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS 18 FAC 7815||Science Management of the National Science Foundation – Ice Core Facility, Denver, Colorado|
|SFOP0005226||U.S.-MENA Experiential Partnership: Increaseing Economic and Local Governance Opportunities|
|F18AS00182||Research and Monitoring of Wyoming Toad Reintroductions|
|18CS27||Safety Matters: Managing Relationships in Women's Facilities|
|USGS 18 FAC 9340||Assessment of Larval Fish Production at the St. Mary’s River Rapids Related to Changes in Compensating Gates Operation|
|SML20018GR0005||Community-Based Activities to Build Civil Society and Youth Capacity in Mali|
|P18AS00355||Vegetation Identification and Monitoring|
|DHS 18 DOD 025 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 National Urban Search & Rescue (US&R) Response System Readiness Cooperative Agreement|
|DHS 18 DAD 024 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2018 Emergency Food and Shelter National Board Program (EFSP)|
|72039118APS00001||PAKISTAN MULTI-SECTOR ANNUAL PROGRAM STATEMENT|
|F18AS00189||Assessment of population status and habitat requirements of Pinyon Jays in Utah|
|USGS 18 FA 0172||Planetary Spatial Data Infrastructure|
|USGS 18 FA 0208||Non-Competitive Cooperative Agreement|
|P18AS00362||Promote and provide cultural heritage programs and events|
|P18AS00363||Interns at DOI Museum and Museum Program|
|P18AS00365||NCPE interns with the Cultural Resources, Partnerships, and Scien|
|P18AS00364||Regional Meeting SHPO Stipends and Operations|
|P18AS00366||Park History Program Fellow|
|KYIV2018||Ukraine: University Partnership for Pre-Service Training in Government Communications|
|NPS 18 NERO 0060||Expand Partnership Education Program for Underserved Students|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0005209", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.