Apply for O BJA 2021 40001
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the affordable care act sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 21 National Initiatives: Law Enforcement and Prosecution" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.738, 16.827.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 16, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 02, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Affordable Care Act
Next opportunity: Fair Housing Initiatives Program - Private Enforcement Initiative American Rescue Plan
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Agreement to Support Navigators in Federally-facilitated Exchanges
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O BJA 2021 40001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O BJA 2021 40001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|IE HBE 21 001||State Exchange Modernization Grant Program|
|O BJA 2021 33003||BJA FY 2021 Invited to Apply - Continuation of BJA Previously Funded Awards|
|O OJJDP 2021 62001||OJJDP National Center for Missing and Exploited Children|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O BJA 2021 40001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.