Apply for SFOP0008136
- The Department of State, Bureau of Political-Military Affairs - WRA in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "21.PMWRA.Afghanistan.Project 02" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.800.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 19, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 30, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $7,936,033.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Program Year (PY) 2021 Funding Allotments and Instructions for the Indian and Native American (INA) Programs
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 1
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0008136
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0008136) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NTIA BROADBAND INFRASTRUCTURE PROGRAM 21||BROADBAND INFRASTRUCTURE PROGRAM|
|SFOP0008164||Mitigating Bias and Countering Discrimination Training Development|
|SFOP0008165||Counter Wildlife Trafficking in Latin America|
|TUNISIALOCALGRANTS2021||Tunisia Local Grants|
|AC 05 25 21||FY 2021 Volunteer Generation Fund Announcement|
|MEPILOCALGRANTS2021||MEPI Local Grants 2021|
|HHS 2021 ACF ANA XN 0001||American Rescue Plan Act Emergency Native Language Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|AFPRA FY21 04||Increasing Entrepreneurship amongst Cabo Verdean Artists through Virtual Concert Series “Kriolu Kafe”|
|AFPRA FY21 03||Supporting a Professionalized Press Corps in Cabo Verde|
|21PR08||Implementing Strategic Inmate Management (SIM) in Prisons|
|SFOP0008163||Inoculating African Democracies from Foreign Legal Coercion|
|21AC05||Blended Correctional Leadership Development (BCLD) Training Series|
|PGO MRT FY2020 01||PGO Request for Statements of Interest - SSH|
|AF PDPA FY21 03||Podcast to Radio- Bringing Global Issues Home to Sub-Sahara Africa|
|PGO MRT FY2020 02||PGO Request for Statements of Interest - ARDF|
|SFOP0008178||Counterterrorism Legislative Rapid Response Teams|
|7200AA21RFA00020VOT||Approval of Helping Survivors Heal Activity|
|PGO MRT FY2020 03||PGO Request for Statements of Interest - CVE|
|36C78621R0028||Development of Research-based Educational Outreach Materials|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0008136", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.